- 50grams Black Autumn Truffles
- approx. 1 litre of Vegetable broth
- 200 grams Carnaroli or Arborio rice
- 1 small onion, chopped very fine
- 250ml dry white wine
- 50 grams butter, diced
- 80-100 grams finely grated Parmesan or Grana Padano
In a saucepan, heat butter over a medium heat till melted. Add the chopped onion and sweat for 3 minutes until vegetables are translucent and aromatic. Add rice and lightly toast in butter for 2 minutes stirring frequently. Add liquid 1/3rd at a time stirring until each additional 1/3rd is absorbed. Once all liquid is absorbed, remove from heat and stir in Parmesan, and butter.
Divide into 4 servings and top with shaved truffle.