Here’s a vegan version of a tart filled with berries jam.
- 500g of flour (I mixed white flour with row flour)
- 1 table spoon of potato flour
- 1 tea spoon of yeast
- 150g row sugar
- 120g oil
- A pinch of salt
- 140g of soy milk
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together (all flours, the sugar and yeast). Add the oil and the milk;
2. Wrap the mixture in the baking paper and let it rest for about 30 minutes in the fridge;
3. Split the mixture into two pieces (one will be the base of the pie and the other one the top);
4. Stretch the mixture and then put it into the baking tin. Add some jam and cover with some strips;
5. Bake in the oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.