Exams are quite close, so I don’t have much time for elaborated meals… but any excuse is good for cooking!
So today I prepared one of my all-time favorites: veggie burgers! They takes less than 10 minutes to prepare, thus they are perfect for a quick and healthy lunch: you can pair them with almost any vegetables – salad, zucchinis, aubergines, carrots etc.
Ingredients (for 8 mini burgers):
- chickpeas (1 can)
- 1 egg
- all wheat flour
- salt and pepper
- extra-virgin olive oil
- sweet paprika (optional)
- smash the chickpeas in a bowl: it’s time to get your hands dirty!
- add the egg, salt, pepper and paprika (optional)
- add some flour (about 4-5 tablespoons) and mix until it’s not too sticky
- create 8 little “balls”
- put a frying pan on the stove with some olive oil (just a little!)
- put the “balls” in the pan and cook them until they’re golden (about 3 mins)
- Serve with some greens
- Done! 😉
Recipe and Pics by Erika Poletti